Cricut.com/setup || Cricut Machine
From cutting machines to crafting essentials, Cricut products make it easy to create just for fun, for friends & family, or even for a small business at cricut.com/setup. Many people think a Cricut machine is just for cutting paper or vinyl, but it can do SO much more than that! There are over 100 different materials that a Cricut Explore machine can cut, and the new Cricut Maker has a rotary blade and a deep knife blade that can cut even more!
Connect the Cricut Maker via Bluetooth
You can either use your Cricut Maker with the USB cord to connect it to your desktop device, or you can set it up through Bluetooth so that you can use your Cricut Maker in a different area to your desktop (so cord-free).
- Step 1
- To connect via Bluetooth, make sure your Cricut machine is powered on. Your Cricut machine must be within 10 feet of your computer.
- Step 2: Windows PC Users
- On your Windows PC, open Settings on your computer and select Devices.
- Make sure Bluetooth is toggled on and select your machine.
- Step 3: Mac Users
- On your Mac, open System Preferences and select Bluetooth.
- Your machine should appear when powered on, and you can click Connect.
Note: If you don't see your Cricut in the list of devices, click on “Add Bluetooth or another device” and look for it in the list that pops up.
Download the Design Space Software
Go to cricut.com/setup to download the Design Space application. If you are on Windows, then you will see a Windows download. If you are on a Mac, then you will see a Mac download.
Click on the “Download” button, and the application will start downloading to your computer. Most of the time, the file will automatically be stored in your Downloads folder, but you may have the option to select where to save it. An installing window will appear for a minute or two.
Setup Cricut Device | Cricut.com/setup
There are several cricut devices available in the market. These are used to perform different tasks. So, it is necessary to setup the device when it is going to be use for first time. Here are the steps to setup a cricut device:
- Plug in cricut device and switch ON the power button
- Connect cricut machine and your computer system through a USB cable.
- Cicut devices are Bluetooth enable. So you can connect these devices to computer via Bluetooth as well.
- After pairing of device and system, download cricut machine software from cricut.com/setup.
- Double click on Install.exe file and let it install on your system.
Sign Inwith your cricut credentials.
- Follow the instructions that comes infront of you to setup cricut device.
Best Cutting Machines
Machines like Cricut are sometimes called craft plotters or die-cutter. Other brands of cutting machines contain Silhouette Cameo and the Brother ScaNCut. However, Cricut offers these types of devices for different levels of crafter such as:
- Cricut Explore 3: This machine is available for mid-level players and is the best-selling craft plotter among other devices.
- Cricut Maker 3: With Maker 3, you get to step up one level above the Explore 3, as it offers the feature to cut a wide variety of materials.
- Cricut Joy: Now, this one is the smaller model with a portable and easy setup and is also simple to operate.